Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I'm *snort* down with the *snort* flu...

*SNORT*... Oh no... i think acclimatisation is something that i seriously need to work on. Apparently, i have never failed to catch the flu bug everytime i return to Singapore, thanks to my poor acclimatisation abilities. Good things is, this time it took a little longer - 9 days to be exact. Or was it the fact that i went running under a scorching 2pm sun and went straight back to my airconditioned office after that? (I'm such an idiot when it comes to such things...) And what a 'fantastically wonderful' time to catch the bug too... just as everyone is on an off day for National Day Parade... Everyone would be out enjoying while i have to stay in my office swimming in the heaps of used tissues and nursing my sore nose. Hope ol' doc will give me an MC to stay at home too... then i don't have to be the guard dog in the office and face my ever intimidating boss.

No comments: