Friday, September 24, 2004

Morning Reflections

Virtually had to drag myself out of bed today. So tired~... Yah, but i brought it unto myself, cos i went to catch a 2130 screening of "Dodgeball" yesterday at Century Square and ended up sleeping quite late.

In addition, i had such a hard time getting a cab that would take NETS or Credit Card cos i know i have insufficient cash to cover the cab fare. Then along comes a cab that WOULD take cards, but took me to the wrong destination despite clear instructions (at least i thought it was meticulously clear... :oS ). Ended up paying $2 more than the usual fare. But i guess given the kind of hurry i was in, i didn't really care, until i stepped into office.

Today, everyone is on off for last week's exercise. Only 3 persons in the branch. Well, hope its peace and quiet again today. I don't mind staying back though... I've had my share of relaxation in Perth while they went for exercise. So I guess it's all fair.

No comments: