Friday, April 29, 2005

Intelligence Degradation?

Well, i think what is to follow will probably induce some people to contemplate printing their fist-marks on my face... LOL...

If online IQ tests were any accurate indication of one's true level of intelligence in terms of logic and comprehension, then i might have a degrading Intelligence Quotient. I think it was back in August 2002, i had attempted an online IQ test and obtained a score of 135. Well, not fantastically impressive, but considering how some people actually recognise a score of 140 as being pretty genius,... So i wasn't too far off, was i?

Well, close to 3 years down the road, having completed uni and sort of 'over and done with' academic pursuits (at least for now...), i took the same test again and only managed 127. It seems 120 is pretty much the average IQ a grown adult show have. So on the positive side, I've slightly smarter than the usual??? ( I hope... :P)On the down side, I'M GETTING STUPID~! How sad is that? Maybe it's the fatique after work + 2.5 hours of Overtime. (Ah~! I hear people murmuring in the background already. *excuses, excuses...*)

Hey, i kill alot of brain cells in order to do a service to mankind by trying to detect unlawful funds, k? So better learn to respect my job. Hey wait, i'm beginning to act like an idiot. See? I'm losing it? Ah! Stupidity has caught up with me again...

No comments: