Monday, April 18, 2005

Sniff Season is here again.

There seems to be an epidemic of the flu bug lately. Wonder why? Is it b'cos me? Hmm...

My 4th week into my job now... So far, so good, though i still crave to be taught more stuff. My job function lets me work independently, so i kinda like the solidarity at times. But then it would also be good to interact more, so maybe i shall try to go 'cubicle surfing' tomorrow if it's not too busy.

Having a kind of writer's block lately in terms of blogging. Haven't had the inspiration or the energy to write anything.Either i'm too mentally tired after work, or i have a deterorating memory, so much that i have difficulty recollecting my day. Maybe i should just keep a notepad with me to write down my thoughts throughout the day and transcribe it on to the blog when i get back home after work.

No comments: