Thursday, July 07, 2005

Technical Difficulties

Hi all faithful readers of my humble blog,

I'm currently having problems getting my laptop to upload my daily updates on the Hillsong Conference 2005 in Sydney Australia. I'll try and back date them once i get back to Singapore on the 9th of July.

Meanwhile, here's just a brief update.
This week's been really awesome having heard from great teachers of the word like Joyce Meyers, Reinhard Bonnke, Brian Houston, John C. Maxwell, Doug Fields. I think it really gets me very excited about sharing and applying what i've learn thus far. Though tiring, i think this week has been one of the most fulfiling and exciting week. Every single day at the conference is just soooo good, and such a full spiritual experience that i think i'm getting spiritually obese now... :oP

Ok, gotta sign out now.

Jon

Signing out from Darling Harbour, Sydney

No comments: