Monday, March 28, 2005

Yea~! I got the job!

Hahahahaha... I don't know how to contain my joy now.

Well, about the job offer in the morning, i went for a brief interview at the recruitment agency in the afternoon, and guess what? The manager at the bank replied the agency and I got the job at about 5pm this evening! Quick huh? Couldn't believe it!

Starting work tomorrow morning. Actually the hirer was Standard Chartered Bank. Which makes me even happier, cos i had previously been turned down by them after an aptitude test. I guess this is really divine intervention that allows me to have a second opportunity to work for them. Praise the Lord! God is soo good to me this weekend, that i'm beginning to feel so unworthy of such an avalanche of favour from the Lord Father.

Psalms 37:3-5
Trust in the Lord, and do good; Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness. Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass

No comments: